Logging into your Control Panel
Upon signing-up with BigBytes.Net, a detailed mail containing your Control Panel Login details is sent to your e-mail address [Username]. Please follow the below mentioned instructions to login into your Control Panel:
I. Logging-in from the BigBytes.Net Store Front
1. Visit http://domain.bigbytes.net
2. Mention your Username [e-mail address] and Password in the Existing Users Login area
3. Select whether you are our Customer or Reseller from the Role drop-down menu and click Login
II. Logging-in from the Control Panel Login Area
1. Visit either of the following URLs depending upon, if you are our Customer or Reseller
2. Mention your Username [e-mail address] and Password and click on Login
Invalid Email/Password, or your User account maybe Inactive or Suspended Error
As the error suggests, this message is displayed in either of the following events:
1. The Username [e-mail address] that you have typed is inaccurate. You need to ensure that you
- are typing the Username [e-mail address] in the same case as it was entered eg. firstname.lastname@example.org differs from NAME@yourdomain.com
- there are no spaces in the beginning or at the end of the Username
2. The Password that you have entered is not correct. Again this may be because of an error in typing or because you have forgotten the correct Password. In the latter\'s case, please refer to Recovering a Forgotten Password below.
3. Your Control Panel access has been disabled by BigBytes.Net. Please get in touch with our Technical Support Team at email@example.com to resolve this issue.
Recovering a Forgotten Password
In the event that you do not remember your current Password, you can still get access to your Control Panel by generating a Temporary Password.
1. Click on the Forgot Password link provided at the URL above
2. Enter your Username [E-mail Address] in the box provided
3. Click on Continue
You will soon receive a Temporary Password on your e-mail address [Username], that will continue to work for the next 3 days. However, it is strongly advised that you modify your Password as soon as possible, from your Settings interface, within your Control Panel.